Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Babies!!!

I woke up in a panic the other night....all I could think about was that my babies are turning 3 and 8. (yes,we celebrate two birthdays in December...CRAZY)I rushed them into the studio the next day and captured this image.



Ashton and Avery's very last picture at the age of 2 and 7. My precious Alden is 5 and I already told him that he is NOT allowed to turn 6!!! Our kids are being brainwashed that they *will* live with mommy and daddy FOREVER and they are not allowed to go off to college or get married......EVER!!!:O)

7 comments:

  1. That is just beautiful! What a treasure...They are so precious! I love your babies...so, happy to have them in my life :) Luv, kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this picture, the kids are gorgeous!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Is there anything more precious??? I just love these kids and you! AMY WADDINGTON. . . . AKA WORLDS BEST PHOTOGRAPHER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures Amy, and gorgeous kids! You are truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture, Amy! You are so blessed to have the talent to capture those moments so beautifully. I think of you guys every year on Kamryn's birthday- of you wheeling your IV down the hall to visit us. I can't believe our babies are 3!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this photo! Your kids are so dang cute it breaks my heart! Love ya...Maryellen

    ReplyDelete