Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My New Pink Chair!!!!

How ADORABLE is this chair! My buddy Chris found this treasure! Actually 3 treasures. We bought 2 chairs and the matching love seat. Have you ever heard the saying "better together"? Well that's how I feel about Chris. We are better together!
She is also a photographer, an AWESOME photographer. Check out her website.
http://www.christinagphotography.com
We not only share our furniture with one another, but we share ALL aspects about our businesses. We share our strengths & weaknesses. I feel so blessed to have her in my life. Chris, you are precious to me.

A little "Sneak Peek" for the "S" Family. I will be emailing you your password tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh....that makes me want to cry :0 We are Better Together!!! that is so sweet!
    That picture is flipp'n awesome!!! I love the little girls hand on her little sister! I love it!!!
    I can not wait to use the chair and couch! I'm so excited, I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control.......wahoo. What a treasure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am diggin that pink chair, and the baby in the orange hat!! oh my.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK just heard about the bargonzo!!! you girls rock!! I am jealous of the chairs! The photo of the two girls amy is just amazing... almost makes me want to have some more babies for you to photograph!! hugs and kisses angie

    ReplyDelete