Thursday, January 29, 2009

Introducing Short & Sweet Sessions

Our Short & Sweet Session is perfect for those that want a quick session to mark a milestone, birthday, or just a beautiful moment. If you don’t need the full-services of a Custom Session. Then the Short & Sweet Session is for you! This will be offered once a month at my studio.

The session fee is $100 and includes:

a 20-30 minute session in or around my studio

10-15 proofs in an on-line gallery to share with friends and family

(1) mounted 11x14 of your favorite image

20% discount on orders made before the gallery expires
(your gallery is on-line for 5 days)

This is a great opportunity. Only a few spaces will be offered each month.
So they will fill up fast! Email me if you are interested.

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady..I'm interested in your short and sweet sessions. Let me know next time you have an opening, I'd like to get some of the girls at 6 months and 3 years. Would love to see you sometime:)

    ReplyDelete